Friday, November 9, 2012

A Rose is a Rose is a Rose


Did you ever play that game thorns and roses? We used to do it every night at sleep away camp. We would say the thorn of our day and the rose of our day. I've had enough thorns these last two weeks, so today, I'm giving you all the roses in my life lately.

Source: jadones.com via Sarah on Pinterest


-My mini online shopping spree yesterday: My PayPal account got a workout! I justified it by buying my dad his birthday present too. Also, it's a three pay check month, so that makes it okay right? 

-PSU in NYC: my college roommates are coming down from Boston tonight! Another friend is visiting from Virginia. Everyone who lives in NY is around. It's going to be perfect! I am so excited!
-Manicures: I am obsessed with this color. I will definitely be getting it when I get my nails done this weekend. 



- Getting back to the gym: My only working out during my time as a refugee was Zumba with my mom. It's a fun workout, but this girl loves to run! It felt so good to get on the treadmill last night. Also, the "Sandy Five" is a real thing! I have my work cut out for me! 

-Being back at my apartment: I love my mom, I really do, but being stuck in the house with her for five days with no power, (and no gas in my car to escape) would drive anyone crazy. 

-Volunteering: We are planning on volunteering in Hoboken on Sunday to help with the Sandy recovery. I am really looking forward to it. 


-Starbucks red cups: They're baaacckkk!!!



-Planning my Christmas tree: I have been searching Pinterest for the perfect inspiration. I am so excited to have my own tree!

What's making you smile lately?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Keep Smile!
vCf

2 comments:

  1. Isn't having your own tree the best!? Last year I had a real one for the first time, never again. I'm going to get a big fake one!

    I was JUST obsessing over all of Essie's colors -that was one of my faves.

    Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ny weekend jealous! Hags so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete